It is time to share my progress on my Farmer's Wife quilt. The quilt is going to my 8 year old daughter, she claimed it after I made my first few blocks. The blocks have taught me a lot about precision in piecing, I am sure that I have a more than few mistakes, but I am loving it anyway.
The quilt is getting a twist from the original design. Each block (35 for a twin size) is getting a border and I am trying out Quilt As You Go (QAYG) for the first time!
8 Completed Blocks
4 Ready for Quilting
All of my progress together.
Yesterday, I reached out to a group of quilting ladies for some motivation to get cracking on this quilt. I will have to utilize some of their ideas. It is time to get working!
In Progress (Current progress in blue)
1. My Daughter's Farmer's Wife quilt :: various stages of completeness
2. My Son's quilt :: not yet started
3. Knit Entrelac Cape :: Almost done!
4. Lark Kaleidoscope quilt :: fabric's stashed away, just need the courage to start it.
5. Fleece Slippers for me :: I made one in November - I must make the second one.
I am linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.